I tried to keep my shopping to a minimum in June after spending a good bit on awesome work basics in May. (Click here to see last month's budget.)
So top row:
1. J. Crew Factory Blue Pleated Skirt from Plato's Closet, $12.60 - I realized that I do not have many skirts, so I ran into Plato's Closet and found this cute skirt, plus a fun printed silk skirt that I don't have a picture of, but the details are down below. (Not available, but similar-ish from F21)
2. Open Lace Surf Tank, Aeropostale, $8.80 - cute lace top that could work as a cover up on the beach or paired with a bright racerback tank. Oh and it's even more on sale now!
3. Bethany Mota Butterfly Palazzo Pants, Aeropostale, $12 - I saw these pants on another fun blogger, Oh So Glam, and when I saw what a steal they were, I scooped them up! I am looking forward to wearing them on my beach vacation later this week! Unfortunately, they are all sold out now. But the fun print is available in a skort version here!
All from J. Crew. I actually just ordered these all the other day when there was an awesome discount going on - extra 50% off sale. It looks like it ended but they do have 30% off select summer styles, including lots of comfy tees.
4. Vintage Cotton Cap-Sleeve Tee in Blue, J. Crew, $10 - I have this tee in white and I love it because it is soft and comfortable, so I stocked up on the blue and black colors.
5. Vintage Cotton Cap-Sleeve Tee in Black, J. Crew, $10
6. Seersucker Baseball Cap, J. Crew, $12.80 - I've been wanting a cute baseball cap for a while and this one has stripes and was a great price!
7. TJ Maxx Floppy Hat, $15 - love the neutral color, see it in action here
8. Michael Kors Printed Silk Skirt, Plato's Closet, $10.80 - I am looking forward to wearing it soon to work and will make sure to feature it on the blog! I couldn't find it online but this one is kind of similar.
June Budget: $250.00
June Total: $91.69
Under budget :-)
Linking up with Fran and the Budgeting Bloggers!